- This event has passed.
Defensive Handgun I – Hopkinton RI
March 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$165
DEFENSIVE HANDGUN I –
CRITICAL SKILLS FOR ANY PISTOL OWNER
Have you received your license to carry yet only took a basic firearms safety course? Perhaps you have had some training but need to sharpen your fundamentals. Defensive Handgun I is designed to remove your training scars and build your skill set. We will build and/or rebuild your understanding of how to operate a pistol and achieve accurate hits on the target by using the Discovered Learning Method of instruction.
- Inarguables of Pistol Function and Mechanics
- Holster selection and set up
- Mastering Trigger Control
- Acceptable Sight Picture
- Achieving YOUR Proper Grip and Stance
- Balancing Speed and Accuracy
- Malfunction Identification and Clearance
- Skill Building Exercises
- AND MORE.
- Functional Handgun, minimum caliber of .380 Auto
- 350 rounds of ammunition
- 3 Magazines (more if possible)
- QUALITY belt mounted holster. (Inside Waist Band OK, Appendix Carry requires Instructor approval)
- Cleaning Kit and Lubricant
- Eye and Ear Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- Suitable range attire. (Pants with belt loops, closed toe footwear)
PLEASE DRESS ACCORDINGLY FOR THE WEATHER.
BREAKFAST / LUNCH AVAILABLE AT THE CLUB FOR $10