DEFENSIVE HANDGUN I -TAKE YOUR SHOOTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Many shooters get their license to carry and purchase their firearm without any formal follow on training. Defensive Handgun I is the answer to the gap in training that exists in Massachusetts and surrounding states. We will sharpen your skill set to a razor’s edge, vastly improving your shooting skills and giving you a solid foundation for using your firearm in a self defense scenario.
- Overview/Review of Basic Firearms Safety
- Marksmanship drills
- Weapons Manipulation
- Loading/Reloading Drills and Techniques
- Situational Awareness Concepts
- Defensive Shooting
- Immediate Action and Remedial Action Drills
- Defensive Mindset Drills
- Considerations for concealed carry.
- Basic Handgun/Firearms Safety Knowledge
- Serviceable semi-auto handgun or revolver (recommended calibers: minimum of .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP)
- Minimum of 3 serviceable magazines, more if you have them.
- Belt mounted Holster and magazine holders. Please NO shoulder holsters or holsters without any retention devices.
- 350 rounds minimum of weapon specific, factory manufactured ammunition.
We can also pick up ammunition for you which is priced at market price.
email email@example.com for more information.