The AR15/M4 Carbine is much more than just a rifle. When utilized properly, the system is one of the most effective defensive firearms ever created and its ease of operation lends to all statures of shooters having ease of use and complete control over the rifle. Our instructors have decades of experience in training our law enforcement officers and military members in the effective employment of the rifle/carbine. This class is designed to give you the basics of the modern manual of arms and get you on target while pushing you past your failure points.
CARBINE GENERAL CURRICULUM:
- Basic maintenance and dis-assembly
- Breakdown of Weapons System and how it functions
- Zeroing and Basic Ballistics
- Rifle Marksmanship Skills
- Immediate Action and Remedial Action
- Tactical Reloads
- Combat Reloads
- Shooting positions
- Reaction Drills
- Introduction to movement while shooting
- Introduction to Dynamic Movement
- Introduction to transitioning to secondary weapon system
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE and WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!
- Mechanically sound, AR15, AK47/AK74, HK91/CETME, or FAL. M1 Carbines are acceptable as well if you’re that motivated!
- 350 rounds of factory manufactured ammunition, weapon specific.
- 100 rounds of factory manufactured ammunition for your secondary weapon, weapon specific.
- 4 Functional Magazines Minimum, if you run post-ban mags bring double
- Iron sights are MANDATORY! You should have them set up to co-witness with your optic if you are running one.
- Optics such as an EOTech, Aimpoint, ACOG, or others are optional, but highly recommended. Bring extra batteries just in case!
- Sling, preferably one-point but two or three point is also acceptable.
- Magazine holders for primary and secondary weapons. Chest rigs and plate carriers are preferred but not mandatory.
- Eye Protection / Ear Protection & Proper footwear that will facilitate movement, as we will be moving around
- Seasonal specific clothing: i.e. rain gear, jackets, etc.
We can also pick up ammunition for you which is priced at market price.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.[/symple_box][symple_spacing][symple_button url=”http://www.tacdynamics.com/calendar/” color=”red” size=”large” align=”aligninline” border_radius=”99px ” target=”self” rel=”none” icon_left=”None” icon_right=”None”]REGISTER HERE NOW [/symple_button][symple_spacing]