Carbine 1.5 is a course designed for the experienced shooter who wants to expand their abilities and increase their proficiency with their weapons system of choice. Whether you are a competition shooter, have military/law enforcement experience, or want to gain a tactical advantage in a defensive situation this course has much to offer. During this 8 hour course the instructors will increase the simulated stress level until the class culminates in a combat reaction course designed to test your abilities. We have more games in our bag than Milton Bradley so be prepared to get dirty and extend your own limitations… Carbine 1.5 is intense and will challenge you.
NOTE: Students must have a “blow out kit” or IFAK containing at a minimum a tourniquet, pressure dressing, and clotting agent such as QuickClot. Part of the course will involve a buddy aid drill and use of these items will be covered.
CARBINE 1.5 BASIC CURRICULUM:
- Advanced Weapons Manipulations
- Multiple Threat Engagement
- Use of Cover
- Movement around Barricades
- Immediate and Remedial Action
- Tactical Reload
- Combat Reload
- Transition to Secondary Weapon
- Threat Assessment and Shoot/No Shoot situations
- Single handed / “wounded” manipulation drills
- Combat Reaction Course
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE and WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!
- Prerequisite of Carbine 1 or similar course from reputable instructor or institution (SigSauer Academy, Gunsite, King33 Training, etc.)
- Mechanically sound MA Legal (if training in MA) AR15, AK47/AK74, HK91/CETME, or FAL. M1 Carbines are acceptable as well if you’re that motivated!
- 500 rounds of factory manufactured ammunition, weapon specific.
- 100 rounds of factory manufactured ammunition for your secondary weapon, weapon specific.
- 4 Functional Magazines Minimum… more recommended.
- Iron sights are MANDATORY! You should have them set up to co-witness with your optic if you are running one.
- Optics such as an EOTech, Aimpoint, ACOG, or others are optional, but highly recommended. Bring extra batteries just in case!
- Sling, preferably one-point but two or three point is also acceptable.
- Magazine holders for primary and secondary weapons. Chest rigs are preferred but not mandatory.
- Eye Protection/Ear Protection
- Proper footwear and clothing that will facilitate movement, as we will be moving around
- Seasonal specific clothing: i.e. rain gear, jackets, etc.
- Ample snacks and water
We can also pick up ammunition for you which is priced at market price.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.[/symple_box][symple_spacing][symple_button url=”http://www.tacdynamics.com/wp-admin” color=”red” size=”large” align=”aligninline” border_radius=”99px ” target=”self” rel=”none” icon_left=”None” icon_right=”None”]REGISTER HERE NOW [/symple_button]